How will this online Bible study work?
1. Check this blog each day for new posts.
2. Login to Facebook and check our "Closed Group" page. You must join the group to post and read group comments.
3. Your closed group comments do NOT appear in your Facebook timeline and only members of the private Facebook group can see what you have shared.
4. Our group will meet on Sunday afternoons at 7pm. Write this in your calendar and set a weekly reminder alarm.
5. On the day and time we meet, arrive in the Facebook group and be ready to share.
6. Look for a post from me, your group leader and all members will start discussing the Bible study in that thread. Our weekly discussions will last an hour each week.
7. Private message me if you need assistance or are confused by these instructions.
Small Group Etiquette
Our group provides non-denominational Christian fellowship and discussion. A workbook is required to participate in the online Bible study.
INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIOR: Spam, promoting products, asking for money, fundraising, interrupting or redirecting the conversation, religious debates rooted in legalism, condemnation, offending others, and adding people from the group to another Facebook group without their permission. DO NOT share any information from our private group on your personal Facebook page or with friends. All content is to remain confidential.
COUNSELING: Reminder...we are not counselors. You should only provide "advice" by offering scripture.